Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Causes Hotflashes After Ovulation What Could Have Caused This? I'm Only 27.... Hotflashes?

What could have caused this? I'm only 27.... hotflashes? - what causes hotflashes after ovulation

I'ts only happened once, and that approximately 10 minutes later I woke up this morning - I felt very thirsty, I went outside to smoke. When I got home, I fixing a glass of water - nothing broke into a sweat, I felt "cold" in a strange way, almost hot / cold, in the same time, I felt very, very nausiated that have lasted about 3 minutes, and slowly disappeared. I sweat is not easy, but my arms, face, abdomen, chest, back, soaked with sweat.

What the hell?

5 comments:

Barberry said...

Sounds like a vagal reaction to something. Do you already have an upset stomach or intestine all at once? You have cramps or other symptoms?

Their response may indicate that your heart rate decreased slightly, making him into a cold sweat. When / if your blood pressure or heart rate drops rapidly, if only temporarily, you may feel very sick. If this happens again, giving seat and / or his head below the heart level, a little cough.

If it happens again, you should talk to a doctor so she can an electrocardiogram and can be a stress test. But do not worry. Maybe it was just a random thing.

ROADRUNN... said...

She looks like a virus is going to have. Hot flashes have never bad, and I had my share of them.

toronto_... said...

Are you a pill or other drugs? I know someone whos pill was to communicate with other medications that he had and type of menopause symptoms respond. You should talk to your doctor about this

pammybea... said...

FREE Get it checked by your doctor, or have an imbalance of hormones or early menapause

Gatsby said...

It seems that just might be a cold. I had chills from colds and sore throats. It may be hormonal, but he should consult with your doctor to be sure.

Post a Comment