Monday, February 22, 2010

Bad To Masterbate Before Game Epilepsy/do I Have Chronic Masterbation Problem?

Epilepsy/do I have chronic masterbation problem? - bad to masterbate before game

Firstly, this is not a joke or something, please only serious answers. I reached a point where I think I need help. I am 26 years old.

I have temporal lobe epilepsy, which accourding my neurologist told me that this problem .. this week Can cause hypersexuality, but reached by the end of my inquiry, I have not exactualy to discuss what happened and what can I do about it.

Here is a brief explination. This year I ended up in the emergency room 3 times because of the status of simple partial seizures (seizures currently small units that do not stop), and each time I go for weeks, so hot that I just hold your hands on my pants more .. . awake at night always touch me. One day I had 23 orgasms Masterbating so much.

This is notNot as bad as it is only after the attacks of the time ... but still a problem. Several times, I stay at home, so you can masterbate at work, I can go to the toilet, so I masterbate and so convincing that even the toilet paper holder inserted into my ... I brush my things. I am constantly Horney.

If the cat is just trying to do other things .. masterbate watch like a film, then do but ill get started, while you, because I can not help .. Then I have to pause the movie .. or to say .. Video game.

I'm 26, do you believe it? I will always be Masterbating and I, if I, as it was not the ATM when you leave the hospital only after the crisis of evil .. but is likely to have an orgasm to 6 times a day Masterbating. It is the fIRST what I feel when I wake up, and the first thing you before bedtime.

Only serious answers please, it's a real problem .. I tell my therapist? If so .. What can be done to treat it?

No comments:

Post a Comment