Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Open Up A Counseling Practice Want To Get My Master's In Counseling Psychology?

Want to get my master's in Counseling Psychology? - how to open up a counseling practice

I want to do my MA in clinical psychology, and ultimately even a CPA. I started for school, but I can not do the kind of information I need: 1) How do you keep yourself while in school (home, car, etc..) I get the value of $ 100,000 in loans? I could never repay, which means that you can follow the career ... 2) How much can I expect to win the LPC or MFT in California? I can finally switch to a less costly to implement, but I expect, enough to earn me that is not completely over (with a roommate, if I am) 40? I need help from someone who went through this process. I want to be sure I will at this with open eyes.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment