Monday, February 15, 2010

Acid Heart Murmur Can A Palpitation Cause Heartburn/acid Reflex/fatigue/lightheadedness…

Can a Palpitation cause heartburn/acid reflex/fatigue/lightheadedness… - acid heart murmur

I do not know that someone, I can probably help, but here goes .. Capture a part of the virus in the throat stupid doctors told me, blah, blah, blah ... infectious, non-streptococcal mono no blah without medication, because they do not go it alone. I feel like it was .. I now turn the viewer. However, when I caught the virus or the symptoms of the illness of my new and some worse. swollen tonsils, one night I took my breath away, I thought I had a heart attack, heart palpitations and shortness of breath only for a second. HE said it was a small heart murmur and nothing about what he might say worried, but by a cardiologist. Next was the disruption of sleep and fatigue, heartburn / acid reflex? Never used to have these problems! until thatdamn disease. I have a little weight but I gained back some. Can heart palpitations, dizziness, heartburn / belching / acid reflex, back pain, cause fatigue (I just want to sleep) So, when I get up I feel the dizziness is worse. Is it sinusitis? or my contacts? The beat just 4 August, but now I feel good? Only dizziness, lightheadedness, heart-reflex Acid Burn, and always wants to get some sleep. NOTE: I'm only 17 and very healthy, never had health problems of the family. He also organized many friends and do not eat, sleep and after I still am sick of the throat. I also have my own opinion does not feel as if I had a good sleep in a while, but I have not slept, but only my opinion. IDES has what might be? I'm going to the docres 3 and refer to my cardiologist on site, recommended only for some of the ER. Note: I workout and run very much and I feel normal already disappeared.
Even in my chair, bath stools rose from boulders, runny nose, brown, has something to do with it?

1 comment:

shayla h said...

I do not know the ratio of acid / acid in a heart murmur. (I have one), but you can check a few things .. and gallbladder or food allergies. Have you noticed an increase in heartburn after eating certain foods? Perhaps the wheat? Milk?
In any case, if you have a heart defect, you can get tested for prolapse of the mitral valve on. This can be done. Before an "episode" I'm tired, week and a bit sick (a little) I can usually tell when she comes. I can not drink caffeine or promote any type of beverage, because they can help.
It is more of a mitral valve occurred.

Prolapse of the mitral valve (also known as "noise Syndrome, click on" known and "Barlow's syndrome), the component most prone to heart and covers fiveten percent of the world's population. A normal mitral valve consists of two thin layers between the atrium and ventricle of the heart. The mitral valve in the form of parachutes, are attached to the inner wall of the left ventricle through a number of channels as "channels". When the ventricles contract, the leaflets in the area and convenient to prevent backflow of blood from the left ventricle into the left atrium. When the ventricles relax, the valves open to allow oxygen-rich blood from the lungs to fill the ventricles.

Post a Comment