Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long To Cook Mini Bundt Cakes How Long Do I Cook It Now?

How long do I cook it now? - how long to cook mini bundt cakes

I love this cake and pumpkin harvest sponge cake I found in the Betty Crocker Web site, usually cooked in my cake pan.Here is my question. I want my mini-ribbed form PAN Wilton, the cake, which I can them as gifts to family members and I do not know how to convert the cooking time is done.

For example, the recipe is, to the cake for 1 hours at harvest time minutes 1 hour and 20 in the 12 Cup Bundt cookware lids. The Ring of the pumpkin pie bake for about 50 minutes. I emailed the Betty Crocker in the last year and I am surprised that it should report back in the Bundt pan fried and had no time to switch to other pots. Crazy, but that's what I am about the pumpkin pie. This year I haveto make this for my family, but I want to love smaller versions for the gifts from friends and family when I do this so .....

In my mini-aluminum ribs Pan Pan American 6 mini Bundt cakes, how long do I have before the test to cook and how high to fill, each shape? I also have heart-shaped individual containers so that you can use the extra dough for some of them. Ideas or websites that can help?

3 comments:

Paula M said...

An excellent site that will help convert the masses and tell you how to put in each course:

http://www.baking911.com/pantry/substitu ...

JEN said...

3 / 4 full and check that after twelve minutes, then three, then. After the first pot will know how long it takes.

funketybucket says H-eye! said...

I checked about half the allotted time and fill 2 / 3 of the completed form.

Post a Comment