Friday, December 25, 2009

Pregnancy 32 Weeks More Condition_symptoms What Are The Effects Of Stress And Depression On A 32 Week Pregnancy?

What are the effects of stress and depression on a 32 week pregnancy? - pregnancy 32 weeks more condition_symptoms

I am 32 and 1 / 2 weeks of pregnancy. My husabnd is an active duty Marine. The Company recently received training prior to deployment. He was my support through our pregnancy. I need to send a message to the Red Cross to send when I'm at work during their training. Anyway, he was gone, and unable to communicate with him at all, which I very much alone and stop within 4 days when he left, I havent had grief. I can not my mind he was away, because everything in our house reminds me how much I regret that. But I can not go very far from the house where the workforce. I am a high risk pregnancy due to my HR - situation. I had a very healthy pregnancy so far, this is my first bump in the road. Does anyone have any tips or know anything about the effects of stress and depression during pregnancy 32 weeks? I appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment