Monday, December 21, 2009

Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation HELP WITH FOUNDATION ASAP?

HELP WITH FOUNDATION ASAP? - cover girl advanced radiance restorative cream foundation

OK, I'm 14th I use Cover Girl Advanced Age Defying Liquid Foundation easy. I know I have no wrinkles, and I'm young, but I like how it runs smoothly, making the skin smoother and more of my freckles / uneven skin tone. What I will be introduced, is making a translucent loose powder (they make and easier to Year: [) or mineral-based powder in bulk. But my days in school, starting my skin too thick. I have oily skin oily suggest that a combination of i do not know if it because of the foundation, because its so silky. I try to cover my freckles, but throughout the day, it seems a small gray dots. I use bio-oil, they disappear to be expected. I suspect that bio-oil has a natural oils to remove scars and even uneven skin tones. I only use when in the night, and I take all my makeup at night. I have brown eyes, brown hair and ivory skin. I really do not want to melt my foundation ", also with a lot of dust so it can look like" chalk ". HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment